Beat the course!
This Sunday 8/30!
What: FINA qualifying course runs
When: Sunday, August 30
10am- speed courses/all ages
2pm- endurance courses/all ages
Why: Fina World Championships are October 10 and 11.
• Qualify for Championships
• Earn points to improve run order position at Championships
• Get reconditioned on competition courses.
• Speed course-$20. Each athlete receives 3 runs and your best is counted!
• Endurance course-$20. Each athlete receives 1 run.
• Both courses-$30. Each athlete receives 3 speed runs;best run is counted. Each athlete receives one endurance course run.
More about FINA and World Championships information:
Hybrid Ninja Academy
© 2021 Square, Inc. All rights reserved.