With the rising concerns surrounding the quickly spreading COVID-19 virus, we would like to assure you the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority.
As public food service establishments, we do have extensive cleaning protocols in place to prevent the spread of cold and flu viruses and will certainly continue with these practices. Additionally, we hope providing you with this update on the actions we are taking in response to COVID-19 will ease some concerns and reinforce that we are doing everything in our power to maintain a safe and healthy environment in all of our restaurants.
We are actively following all guidelines and directives as information becomes available from the CDC and OSHA policies:
• Sanitizing all entrance door handles and other surfaces regularly in human contact on an hourly basis with anti-viral sanitizer
• Gloves are being worn by all staff when handling food
• Closely monitoring the health of our staff and enforcing any and all to stay home and not come to work at the first sign of any cold and/or flu-like symptoms
• Suspending our sampling trays
• No more self-service coffee/cream. We are happy to help you have your coffee, the way you like it. For the time-being, we cannot accept reusable coffee cups.
Our top priority is your heath and safety and that of our employees, and we appreciate your cooperation at this time.